Yesterday I was looking for a binder clip. I swear the box I had was full, but when I checked there were only three left! I thought about it for a second and realized that I used binder clips in so many different ways. So, I thought I’d share some clever binder clip hacks.
Watch some of these ideas in this video!
DIY Life Hacks: Clever Things You Can Do With Binder Clips
These are in no particular order.
- Use binder clips as a chip clip to avoid stale potato chips.
- Clip the end of a rolled toothpaste tube to keep the toothpaste at the towards the tip.
- Hang them on a wall with a thumbtack to display art or books.
- Use them to keep gift wrapping paper from unrolling.
- Use them to keep ribbon from unwinding.
- Stand them upright to display pictures on your desk.
- Use them to organize bills.
- Clip a To Do list onto one so that you can easily read it.
- Use it as a bookmark.
- Clip recipe cards to it and stand it upright while trying out a new menu for dinner.
- Cover a razor blade with it to safely store in your overnight bag while traveling.
- Decorate them with washi tape and clip them to the stems of wine glasses to use a wine charms.
- Use them to keep your earbuds organized.
- Use a gold binder clip as a money clip or credit card holder.
- Stand them upright, decorate with washi tape, and use them as name card place holders.
- Clip it to a wet sponge and stand it upright to allow it to dry.
- Clip it to a desk to hang and keep different cords organized.
- Clip them to a wire rack in the refrigerator to stop bottles from rolling.
- Clip them to a wire rack in a pantry to keep cans from rolling.
- Use them on a wire rack in the freezer to hang frozen bags to allow for extra storage.
- Use one as a keychain/money clip.
Like it? Pin it!