Creative Rocker Themed Party Invitation
These do it yourself Rocker themed party invitations, using scrapbook paper, are SUPER easy to make. I wanted them to look like VIP concert backstage passes, so I purchased lanyards to attach to each one. You can purchase lanyards online for about $4.00 for a dozen.
The party details fit on the front and I made a medallion for the back encouraging “rocker attire”. Each guest can wear them to the party as well if they choose.
Tip: Stuff temporary tattoos in the invitation envelope to get guests started on their Rock Star outfits.
Consider these other Rock Star themed ideas:
- Make invitations that look like concert tickets or an ad looking for a new member of a band
- Make a CD invitation and include the guest of honor’s favorite songs
- Decorate with a VIP sign at the entrance of the party
- Include a red carpet area with disposable cameras where the guests can be photographed by Paparazzi
- Have a “Dressing Room” station with boa’s, sunglasses, hats, wigs, beads, ripped T-shirts, and face paint for guests to get creative
- Include a “Hair and Makeup” station with glitter, mousse, mirrors, makeup, and colored hair spray
- Have a “Tattoo Shop” with application instructions where guests can apply temporary tattoos of their choice
- Set up a “Rehearsal Stage” and set up Guitar Hero
- Give out favors like an autograph book or an inexpensive inflatable guitar
Need More DIY Party Ideas? Try: