Homemade Halloween Ideas: Floating Tarot Cards
Need more creative ideas for Halloween? My inspiration for this Halloween craft was the seance room in the Disneyland’s haunted mansion ride. The room had a crystal ball with Madame Leota’s head and floating glow in the dark instruments and other glowing objects all around the room.
For a Halloween party one year I decorated the food table by hanging floating tarot cards above the crystal ball shown below. I set the crystal ball on an old dusty table that was in the atrium and ruined from the rain. I used stacked books without the paper jackets, candles, and colorful table clothes and rugs to decorate the table. I scattered Styrofoam bones, skulls, and black roses as well.
Check out how I made this easy floating tarot card Halloween craft.
Google Images is my friend (if you don’t know that already). This search engine made this project SO easy.
Start by searching and printing out your favorite Tarot Card Images from Google Images.
Using a hole punch or a craft punch, punch a hole in the top center and hang them from your ceiling with fishing line at various lengths creating a floating effect.
Step Four: (optional)
Use glow in the dark paint to make each Floating Tarot Card glow with a black light.
You May Also Like:
Halloween Costume Ideas:
- How to make a gory Headless man or Headless woman costume
- How to creep out your toddler’s costume
- How to make your own Angel or Butterfly Wings
- A step by step tutorial on Tea Staining clothing
DIY Halloween Decorations:
- Honor your Halloween party guests by making an Insane Asylum Patient Hall of Fame
- Glam up boring Halloween decorations with glitter
- Make your own tombstones out of recycled boxes
- Tips for making the best Mad Scientist Specimen Lab
- Low cost ideas for a Pirate theme party