Four Easy Repurpose Ideas
My husband’s idea of being eco-friendly is not changing the light bulbs until there is only one left and we can barely see at night anymore. To me, repurposing is more like it! If you’ve read this blog before, you already know how obsessed with it I am.
Repurposing is a fantastic eco-friendly way to use your creativity and save money at the same time. Do-It-Yourself repurposing is a creative way to custom turn an old cherished piece with character into something new instead of throwing it away. I’ve said it a thousand times before… Turn your trash into treasure!
Check out re-nest for these four easy inspiring repurpose ideas! If only I were THIS good!
Books turned Side Table – I love the look of the leather belts that hold this piece together.
Sweater Shelf turned Craft Paper Storage- This saves so much room in your craft rrom or closet and makes it easier to access your scrapbook paper
Milk Crates and Salvaged Boxes turned Coffee Table – How much cooler can recycling get? The old dairy lables give it a unique custom look.
Other Cool DIY Repurposing Ideas
- Martha’s Repurposed Furniture Ideas
- Reuse Tin and Aluminum Cans
- Furniture Makeovers Before and After
- Upcycled Seating
- Repurpose Old Albums and CD’s
Check out these other creative ways to recycle:
- 6 Ways to Recycle Beer and Wine Bottles
- 10 Ways to Recycle Newspaper
- 4 Ways to Reuse Old Boxes
- 5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 5 More Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 6 Ways to Recycle Bottles and Glass Jars