No Chimney? Leave a Magic Santa Key for Santa
One of our family traditions is celebrate Christmas at my in-laws’home in Arizona. It’s a beautiful home but lacks a fireplace. The kids wondered,how Santa going to come down the chimney if we don’t have one. My mother-in-law had a great idea of leaving a key for Santa after she saw them at a craft fair a long time ago. Santa could then use his magic to use the key to get into the house.
Putting the Santa Key Together
This only takes a few minutes to make.
- Free printable
- Pre-made tags or scrapbook paper or recycled cardboard (optional step)
- Hole Punch
- Print and cut out these FREE Magic Santa Key Tags
- Glue them onto pre-made tags or make your own tags with scrapbook paper or cardboard and use a hole punch for the hole.
- Tie colorful ribbon strips onto the tag through the hole.
- Add an old key or a skeleton key from the craft store.
- Place by the front door and let Santa do his magic!