Here are easy instructions on How to Make a Lamp Shade Better. I bought this lamp for my daughter’s room and wanted to dress it up a little.
Being the cheapskate I am, five bucks was my limit on this do it yourself project. So I bought a $3.99 roll of hot pink ribbon and a butterfly and came up with this.
- Lamp Shade
- Hot Glue Gun
Simply wrap the ribbon in a criss cross pattern and use hot glue to secure it along the edges of the shade. Embellish it with a butterfly or rhinestones. It looks great both on and off!
You May Also Like:
- Stenciled DIY Coat Hanger for Kids
- Upcycled Soccer Medal Holder DIY
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover
- Upcycled Thrift Store Bench for Kids
- DIY Playroom Wall Art
- Play Kitchen Hutch from Thrift Store Finds