Get an Instant Download of this Fun Smores Class Valentine on Etsy
We love S’mores! We eat them all year long, not just when we go camping.
This year I decided to design a S’mores Valentine for my daughter’s class Valentine. It turned out so cute that I decided to go ahead and have it available at my Etsy shop. You can also use it as fun party favors. Here’s how I made these.
Time: 30 Minutes
- S’Mores Printable
- Ziploc Snack Bags or Sandwich Bags
- Graham Crackers
Simply purchase, print, cut, then fold these adorable S’Mores themed Valentine printables to make your own S’Mores kit for your child’s school Valentines.
Fill a snack bag with four graham crackers, a marshmallow (regular or jumbo sized), and chocolate. You can break up a Hershey’s bar or use individually packed chocolate squares. I chose to get a special Valentine’s chocolate and strawberry flavor to put in these.
Easy Instant Download at My Etsy Shop
Get it here: That’s a S’More Valentine Printable
Comes with 3 different designs on the back:
1. You make class S’MORE fun!
2. The world needs S’MORE friends like you!
- Size: 6.5″ wide, 5″ tall (unfolded), 2.5″ tall (folded)
- Sized to fit regular sandwich or snack sized Ziplock bags.
- Pictured is a snack sized Ziploc bag with four graham crackers, chocolate square, and jumbo-sized marshmallow.
- Use them for school, sports teams, teachers, couches, friends and family.
FREE Valentine Printables
Prefer not to buy printables? I have a few Valentines I have made in the past that I am offering for free! Here are a few:
- Ring Pop Valentine Printables
- Pencil Valentine Printables
- Yoyo Valentine Printable
- Bouncy Ball Valentine Printable
- Printable Valentine Gift Tags
- True Love Punch You in the Face Printable
Watch some of my Valentine crafts on YouTube!
Like it? Pin it!