Last year, Valentine’s Day fell on a Friday. At that time, every Friday, my daughter had dance class with her two best friends. After class, sometimes we would continue the fun at my house and the girls would play. Since it was Valentine’s Day, and the girls LOVE making crafts, I decided to make our play date extra special and make it a Valentine’s Day Crafty Play Date. It didn’t take too much time to set up and I used what I already had in the craft room. It turned out so cute!
I set up a special table for three. I honestly didn’t really go out of my way because I already had everything in the craft room. It didn’t take me long to set up. I added a few extra touches like Plastic glasses with lace for their juice.
Pink candies in little baskets that I also added lace to (thanks to my trusty glue gun)!
I even made them name place settings because I always keep these dollar bin frames handy for dinner parties. It only took a second to print their names.
The centerpiece was simple too. I just took an existing arrangement and put it on top of a piece of scrapbook paper and then laid a little pink craft butterfly on top for some added girly-ness!
I set out some foam crafts that I got on sale and the girls made Valentine’s for their families to take home.
For dessert I simply went to the local grocery store bakery and added a little pompom toothpick on top.
It was such a special day for the girls and it really took little effort. They had such a great time! I hope you enjoyed my super easy Valentine’s Day Crafty Play Date!
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration:
- Date Night Valentine Card DIY
- Cookie Lollipops Gift Idea
- DIY Candy Box Treat Boxes
- A List of Two Dozen Candy Sayings
- Heart Clothespin Valentines
- Duck Tape and Washi Tape Valentine Treat Bags
- Non-Candy Valentine for School
- Valentine Front Door Decoration
- Recycled Paper Towel Roll Valentine Scroll
- Easy Homemade “Love You” Valentine
- Valentine’s Day Craft Garland
- DIY Candy Valentines with Free Printables