100 Creative Ways to Recycle
I am very close to publishing 500 posts on this blog in less than two years! Geesh!! Looking back, many of these posts (if not all) are focused on reuse and repurposing. I thought I’d put together a round-up of some of these amazing ideas I have found over the past several months. Once you get the repurposing and upcycling bug, you see the world differently. All of a sudden, you become a hoarder of toilet paper rolls and spaghetti jars. You even think twice before selling a piece of furniture on Craigslist. I stopped at 100, but I know there are many more! They range from furniture transformations, craft projects, and home décor and organization ideas. Some are quite simple, and some will take some DIY experience. Here are 100 Creative Ways to Recycle. Here we go!
I hope you enjoyed my recycling inspired round-up. Like I said, there are many more on this blog… at least one hundred I know for sure!
What are some creative ways that you recycle? Are you a toilet paper hoarder like me?
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015