Alice in Wonderland First Birthday Party
I know! I know! I’m a little late in posting this Alice in Wonderland First Birthday Party. I originally mentioned it when I dyed those coffee filter flowers for the Red Rose Queen of Hearts bush and then again when I made the paper flowers with faces on them. Well, it’s finally here and I’m SO excited about the fantastic job my best friend Jenny did on this party! If you don’t know, Jenny is the Queen of theme parties. Two of the most popular posts she has shared here on DIY Inspired are her Circus themed party and her Candy Land party Part One and Part Two.
First, let me please introduce the two guests of honor, Jamie and Brooklyn!!! Jenny dressed them in yellow t-shirts, white suspenders, and red tutus representing Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. How adorable are they???
When you first enter the backyard area, Jenny hung a WONDERLAND banner she made from scrapbook paper.
Her table centerpieces were very whimsical and colorful, with a mix of flowers with googly eyes, teacups, little mad hatter hats, and lanterns.
The kids table looked amazing, complete with the centerpiece I made for her.
The backyard was transformed completely with painted frames in the bushes, tissue and paper flowers with faces, and floating lanterns above.
Near the food area, she made an eat me sign, an oversized clock from the white rabbit, and a beautiful cake to match the theme.
She also had an area with A Royal Croquet Court that paid homage to the Queen of Hearts herself! She used the skirt I made for Halloween as a table skirt. She also painted large wooden playing card guards to watch over the game.
This was such a GORGEOUS party full of inspiration!
You may also like a this Vintage Inspired Alice in Wonderland Mad Hatter Tea Party!
- Upcycled Thrift Store Teapots
- Upcycled Thrift Store Tea Cups
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Hat Decoration
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Chair Centerpieces
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Centerpieces & Ideas
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015