Angry Birds Party Decoration with FREE Printables
One of my Besties had a fifth birthday party for her son this past weekend. It was an Angry Birds Party theme and of course I HAD to help. Since I have a very girly girl, this was an opportunity to help with a party that is more for boys. Last week I shared some Angry Bird party favors I made and on Inheriting Our Planet I shared a recycled crown I made for a King Pig piñata. Today, I want to share an easy Angry Birds party decoration I made out of shipping boxes I saved.
The materials I used were:
- Cardboard boxes
- Paper cutter
- Colorful Card stock
- Double-sided tape or glue
I made some numbers to represent scores, 500, 1000, and 5000.
I also made some black and red TNT signs.
I added some bright and bold colorful backings with card stock to make them stand out more.
I wanted to free hand on the boxes with a black marker to give the boxes a more cartoon-like feel. I drew on boards and nails so that they looked like wooden crates… all of which were not perfect, rather imperfect on purpose!
I then randomly placed the signs on the boxes with double-sided tape.
Here are some AFTER photos!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015