Boarding Pass Invitations
DIY Invitations add a personal and creative touch to any event. These cute Boarding Pass invitations are perfect for a bachelorette party, birthday party, or destination wedding.
What I love about these, is that there are limitless fonts, colors, graphics, and free clip art that is available to fit any theme, destination, or travel plan.
I made these invites for a bachelorette party. We are driving to Las Vegas; however a few personalized and altered touches made it work. For example, on the bottom I put “Full capacity. Please one small carry on only.” For the brides invite, I wrote “shotgun” as her seat number.
When designing these boarding pass invitations on your computer, consider adding the following information to make your boarding pass invitation look realistic.
- Name of the airline. I used “Lady Luck Airlines” because we are traveling to Las Vegas.
- The words “BOARDING PASS” in all caps and in a larger font.
- The passengers name is, of course, the invited guest.
- The date of the event, “boarding” time, flight number, gate number, and boarding “zone”.
- For the departure enter the place you are meeting. For the arrival, enter the destination.
- I also added a perforated line to the right on the boarding pass and on the bottom of that section I wrote “Passenger Ticket and Baggage Claim” in a small font.
- Add a barcode.
I also added a free Las Vegas Sign clip art that I found on Google Images. I printed the invitations on cardstock and cut them out.
These actually didn’t cost me a dime because I already had the cardstock and black envelopes… super cute, easy, and free!
Here are a few more pictures.