Our Cement Floors After
There’s a lot going on around our house lately! We painted the inside and outside of the house, remodeled the balcony, and updated our mantel. Recently, I posted our floors BEFORE (ok it was over a month ago…where does the time go???) we re-did them and finally I have gotten around to taking a few photos to show you our cement floors AFTER.
Now, there are some things I just can’t do myself. Well, I take that back… I think if I tried with some help and guidance I may be able to do this myself. This time, however, I just chose not to. Instead, we hired some professional contractors to get the job done. Our trim, mantel, and paint was done by Diamond Custom Finishes. We are SO pleased by the end result! It’s such a completely different look… much more updated and modern to suit our taste. Jeff and his team were amazing.
For the concrete floors we stuck with a natural gray cement. We didn’t add any dye or color, but there is an epoxy coating on top for that added shine. I love the light and dark gray color swirls.
We went with a thick 6” trim, white (with a hint of gray) walls, and dark gray accent walls.
I think our pug, Harley likes it!
We are still decorating and adding furniture but I was anxious to show what we had completed so far. Hopefully by Thanksgiving and Christmas it’ll all be put together. Thank you for letting me share! Hopefully I’ll have more to show you soon and hopefully it won’t be another month!
More Updates to Our Home:
- Living Room Makeover Reveal
- Front Door Makeover Before and After
- Half Bathroom Makeover Before and After
- Dining Room Makeover Reveal
- Our Outdoor Home Makeover
- Brick Mantel Makeover
- Guest Room Paint Makeover
- Patio Before and After
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 10 Awesome Craft Ideas for Teens - February 12, 2016
- Printable Valentine Gift Tags - February 10, 2016
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016