Christmas Tree Centerpiece #FabulouslyFestive
Christmas Tree Centerpiece in sponsored by Jo-Ann Fabrics and Craft Stores for the Celebrate the Seasons Campaign. All opinions are 100% my own.
I’m having three parties in the next few weeks and I wanted to make a pretty centerpiece for our eight foot dining table. I went to Jo-Ann’s and found some great things. For this Christmas Tree Centerpiece I bought these items at Jo-Ann’s:
- Three mini Holiday Inspiration trees
- Three strands of Holiday Inspiration silver garland
- Three wooden craft star ornaments
- Silver and Gold Glitter
- Gold craft paint
- A paintbrush
I absolutely fell in love with threes trees when I saw them. I love the burlap wrapped around the base.
I knew I wanted to make the centerpiece silver and gold so I bought these pretty strands of ribbon and bead garland.
I wrapped it around each tree and they fit perfectly.
My daughter picked out these three wooden stars. She wanted to help me glitter them.
We painted the edges gold and them glittered the back gold.
I used a paintbrush to paint the edge of the front with glue and glittered it gold as well.
We glittered the center silver.
My daughter helped and placed the stars on top. I put the trees on silver and gold serving platters and scattered silver and gold ornaments around each tray. I didn’t have a table runner so I folded a table cloth that I had handy.
This project was fun to do with my daughter. It’s simple and easy yet fabulously festive!! Thank you to Jo-Ann’s for sponsoring this post!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015