DIY Address Wreath with Fabric Flowers
To celebrate National Craft Month I am so excited to have partnered up with Jo-Ann Fabrics! I made a two minute Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Creativity Made Simple crafting video on how to make an address wreath with fabric flowers.
Creativity Made Simple is the Jo-Ann mission to inspire Americans to rediscover time for creativity. Jo-Ann offers simple solutions for creativity designed to fit busy lives, including… simple skills, simple supplies, simple steps and simple shopping.
Drum roll please!
In case you missed it, here are the materials you need for this Address Wreath with Fabric Flowers. All of these supplies can be purchased at Jo-Ann’s.
- 18” Grape Vine Wreath
- 4” wooden numbers
- Martha Stewart Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Fabric Scraps
- Buttons for flower center
- Fabric Scissors
- Sewing Needle
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
If you would like a detailed step by step photo tutorial for the fabric flowers you can go to my Tutorial for Fabric Flowers post.
Thank you so much for watching (and not laughing…well, ok you can laugh)! I really appreciate the support!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Washi Tape Gift Wrapping - November 25, 2014
- Holiday Tips for a Beautiful Home - November 25, 2014
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014