DIY Address Wreath with Fabric Flowers
To celebrate National Craft Month I am so excited to have partnered up with Jo-Ann Fabrics! I made a two minute Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores Creativity Made Simple crafting video on how to make an address wreath with fabric flowers.
Creativity Made Simple is the Jo-Ann mission to inspire Americans to rediscover time for creativity. Jo-Ann offers simple solutions for creativity designed to fit busy lives, including… simple skills, simple supplies, simple steps and simple shopping.
Drum roll please!
In case you missed it, here are the materials you need for this Address Wreath with Fabric Flowers. All of these supplies can be purchased at Jo-Ann’s.
- 18” Grape Vine Wreath
- 4” wooden numbers
- Martha Stewart Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Fabric Scraps
- Buttons for flower center
- Fabric Scissors
- Sewing Needle
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
If you would like a detailed step by step photo tutorial for the fabric flowers you can go to my Tutorial for Fabric Flowers post.
Thank you so much for watching (and not laughing…well, ok you can laugh)! I really appreciate the support!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015