Easy Dollar Bin Headbands
My daughter will be turning age four soon and I think she gets more girly and more girly every day. Because she loves dressing up with skirts and dresses and shoes, it gets a little expensive. I always try to find ways to save a little money here and there. The other day, I went craft shopping and found some great deals to make inexpensive and easy dollar bin headbands for her.
You only need a few items.
- Felt Craft Flowers
- Felt Craft Bows
- Hot glue and glue gun
With coupons in hand, I spent less than $6.00 for these three headbands I made and have left over embellishments for other projects. I found the plain glitter headbands for a dollar each at Joann Fabrics and Craft Stores and I found the felt embellishments in the dollar bins at Michael’s.
I actually thought about making the felt flowers myself, but these were so cute I had to buy them! Each pack was $1.50 and I had a 30% off coupon for all three. I couldn’t pass it up! I simply glued each piece to the headbands. My daughter LOVES them. She wears one every day. They are pretty sturdy as well.
Here are a few pictures of Mia wearing them.
Here are a few more SUPER easy hair clips and fabric flowers I have made in case you missed them!
- DIY Fabric Flower Barrette
- Easy Felt Flower Tutorial
- Tutorial for Fabric Flowers
- DIY Flower Cluster Headpiece
- Quick and Easy Flower Headpiece
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015