Easy Duck Tape and Washi Tape Treat Bags
You’re going to think I’m crazy, but I couldn’t help it. The other day, a few moms at my daughter’s school arranged a big playdate for about a dozen kids at a local park. I had about 15 minutes before I had to leave my house to meet. I decided to bring some treats for the kids and in a few minutes I ended up making these easy Duck Tape and Washi tape treat bags.
Being the DIY’er, Crafter, and Party Planner that I am I already had these supplies handy. I took out a dozen plastic treat bags, some Duck Tape and some Washi tape.
Since I only had a short time, I decorated the bags by adding the tape and folding over each side. They weren’t perfect by any means!
I put pink Washi tape on the bottom, heart patterned Duck Tape that I won at CHA in the middle, and blue Washi tape on the top.
I filled them with some SweetWorks Valentine’s treats that I had, closed the top with more Washi tape and we were out the door.
When I arrived at the play date, of course I had to get permission from the other moms to give their kids a bag of candy just a couple hours before dinner. Luckily, these small gifts were well received. These were SO quick and easy to make, I thought about making them for future parties. It’d be easy to change up the colors and patterns to fit any party theme or holiday.
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration:
- Simple Valentine’s Day Party Ideas
- Date Night Valentine Card DIY
- Cookie Lollipops Gift Idea
- DIY Candy Box Treat Boxes
- A List of Two Dozen Candy Sayings
- Heart Clothespin Valentines
- Non-Candy Valentine for School
- Valentine Front Door Decoration
- Recycled Paper Towel Roll Valentine Scroll
- Easy Homemade “Love You” Valentine
- Valentine’s Day Craft Garland
- DIY Candy Valentines with Free Printables