Easy Monkey Banana Treats – Free Printable!
One of the best parts of blogging, at least for me, is developing relationships. Thanks to the World Wide Web, I am introduced daily to creative people with my same interests from across the globe. Recently, I was introduced to Anneke van de Langkruis from Holland. She sells items at her Etsy Shop, Villa Figura, such as prints and gift tags with her whimsical illustrations, perfect for a nursery.
The tutorial and free printable below is courtesy of Anneke van de Langkruis! Follow her on Facebook here. Thank you, Anneke!
Easy Monkey Banana Treats by Anneke van de Langkruis
Preparing fun birthday treats for one or two year old’s can be a real challenge. Forget about hard candy, chocolate and chips. Too sweet and hard to chew with no teeth! Don’t bother coming up with original and complex ideas those little ones won’t even understand. Think simple and healthy!
Here’s a fun, fast and easy idea I designed for my son’s first birthday. Banana Monkeys! Their tail curls all the way around.
1. Print this simple design on craft paper or brown paper.
2. Cut around the monkey and cut out the tail into a spiral.
3. Curl the tail around a banana.
4. Fasten the little feet with a staple or small piece of tape.
Looking for a jungle-theme? Present the group of monkeys in a cane basket
and cut some green jungle leaves to affix to the basket.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Washi Tape Gift Wrapping - November 25, 2014
- Holiday Tips for a Beautiful Home - November 25, 2014
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014