Easy Shell DIY Napkin Rings
I love entertaining outdoors during the warm weather months. I wanted to make some fun beach inspired napkin rings to add a little DIY to my table setting this summer. Here is how I made these easy shell DIY napkin rings. You only need a few materials.
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
- Strong Bonding Agent like E6000
I found the rope at Home Depot. I was able to make these nautical themed vases, this fabric bunting, this other fabric bunting, and eight of these napkin rings (and more) out of one package. Cut each piece into about 6 inches. Play around with the length to reach your desired ring size. Simply hot glue the ends together to form a ring. I like to use hot glue because it dries quickly and holds the rope very well.
Glue the shell on top, covering where the ends of the rope meet. I used E600 for a fast and strong bond. Here are a few close ups.
I love how they turned out. Consider making these with other trinkets to match your theme or décor. You can even wrap them up to make a cute gift for Mother’s Day, or even a fun and thoughtful house warming gift. Hmmm… which gives me another idea! Ha! Stay tuned!
In case you missed it, here are some other fun homemade gift ideas that you might like:
- Repurposed Brooch DIY Cell Phone Case
- Gold and Glittered Mason Jar Vase
- Just Add Ice Cream Repurposed Tic Tac Packs
- Cookie Mason Jar Gifts
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015