Felt Photo Booth Props
I totally cheated… on this craft, that is! My intentions were to walk into the craft store and buy some felt to make fun photo booth props for my high school reunion coming up in a couple of weeks. But as I was walking through the aisles of Michael’s Craft Store I found these pre-cut felt pennants and letters on sale for 70% off! I couldn’t resist. How much time does this save me?? So I bought them, which made making these felt photo booth props much easier than I was anticipating.
This is Mia and I messing around in the craft room with both!
I chose AHS for Allegany high School, my alma mater, and ALCO for Allegany County. I recall chanting “Go ALCO!” at every football and basketball game.
I hot glued the letters on. They even had little footballs and basketballs too. I strung each one with ribbon.
So the banners would be easy to hold, I tied them onto chopsticks. I put a spot of hot glue on the knot of the ribbon to prevent sliding on the sticks.
Here is what they look like!
Be sure to check out the other things I made for this reunion. I can’t believe it’s been twenty years. I’m really looking forward to spending time with my friends and reconnecting with others.
- Easy High School Class Reunion Centerpieces
- Easy Dollar Store DIY Photo Booth Props
- Mod Podge Photo Booth Props
High School Class Reunion Video
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014
- Upcycled Thrift Store Bench for Kids - November 13, 2014