I wrote a post the other day called The Things We Do For Love. It was about how I turned our family photo collage wall into a 90’s Grunge Tribute wall for my husband’s birthday. The old family photo collage was nice, but the frames were too small for such a massive wall.
Here is the photo of what it used to look like.
Anyway, I wanted to show you what I ended up doing with the framed photos. I ended making that one collage into three small groupings and hung them in a smaller room. It made such a big difference!
Tip: On a side note, I used Command Strips to hang the frames. These are SO much better that using nails and putting holes in your walls. It also makes it easier to align your frames when you are hanging a collage. Here are more tips for hanging a photo collage wall.
You can buy them here:
I hung two groups next to the door to our garage.
Here I hung a small collage in the corner of the living room.
Just wanted to share how I did this Frame Rearrange because it’s something that doesn’t cost anything (well, except the nails or Command strips), can be done as a weekend project, and can make a big impact.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015
- A Dozen Uses for DIY Photo Clips - August 24, 2015
- Enter to Win the #TruliHome $25K Giveaway - August 21, 2015