Glow Stick Fourth of July Party Favor Printable
My family and I celebrate the Fourth of July at the same place every year. There is an annual party with family and friends at my best friend’s in laws. Every year after the sun sets and we wait for the fireworks, all the parents pass out glow sticks and sparklers to all the kids. This year, I thought I’d make a glow stick Fourth of July Party Favor and free printable to make and bring to the party.
- Free Glow Stick Fourth of July Party Favor Printable
- Red, White, and Blue Scrapbook paper
- Paper Cutter
- Double Sided Tape
- Glow Sticks or Sparklers
You can find glow sticks and sparklers everywhere at this time of year. I found some fun multi-colored bracelets.
They have a little more flare than the traditional glow stick bracelets. I removed them from the packages and placed the plastic clasp on one end of each.
I printed out the printables that you can download here and cut them out with a paper cutter:
I cute out 10”X3” strips of patterned scrapbook paper. I taped three glow sticks onto each strip and then used double sided tape to tape a corresponding piece on top, with the printable on top of that. Again, sparklers work great for this too. You can even do a combo of both along with a little pack of matches!
The printables say “Light Up Your 4th” and “Have a Bright 4th”.
I hope you enjoy them! In case you missed them, here are a few more fun Fourth of July posts:
- Red, White, and Blue DIY Feather Hair Clips
- No Sew Patriotic Kitchen Towel
- Just Add Ice Cream Repurposed Tic Tac Packs Printable
- Quick and Easy Flower Headpiece
- Recycled T Shirt Fourth of July Bunting
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015