Half Bathroom Makeover Before and After
Today I wanted to share with you some Half Bathroom Makeover Before and After photos. I have had this bathroom finished for some time but I have hesitated to put up photos because there is no natural light in there! So bear with me, I’ve edited the photos as best as I could!
Let’s start with the floor. Here is the floor before. The wall was a neutral tan color with standard baseboards and tile flooring.
We decided to remove the tiles and refinish the existing concrete for a more modern look. We also chose higher baseboards with a neutral gray color wall.
This are the mirror and lighting fixers before.
I simply spray painted the mirror black.
We also updated the lighting fixtures (please excuse the glare!).
As far as decor goes, I found this Target mirror at Goodwill for next to nothing. Although I liked the blue, it didn’t match my décor.
I decided to spray paint it metallic silver and hung it behind the bathroom door.
This was a photo of a side table I posted on Instagram (I’d love it if you followed me!! I post a lot of thing on there that I don’t on Facebook and on the blog). I found it for $7.00! It is sturdy and the perfect size for bathroom storage.
I sanded it, painted it, and added new hardware.
That’s it! I hope you like my mini half bathroom makeover before and after photos! In case you missed it, I’d love for you to check out my dining room makeover reveal.
More Updates to Our Home:
- Living Room Makeover Reveal
- Front Door Makeover Before and After
- Dining Room Makeover Reveal
- Our Outdoor Home Makeover
- Brick Mantel Makeover
- Our Cement Floors After
- Guest Room Paint Makeover
- Patio Before and After
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016
- ABC I Love You Printable - February 1, 2016
- DIY Stenciled Metal Laundry Trash Can - January 29, 2016