Our Home Makeover
Well, if you’ve been reading this blog, you may know that we have been working on improving our home for the past year. I recently shared our floors before and our floors cement after. I also shared our brick mantel makeover and our patio makeover. Today, I wanted to share another home makeover, the exterior paint and balcony.
Note: I’m realizing that as I write this post, the before pictures were taken on a beautiful spring day, while the after pictures were taken a few days ago on a gloomy October day… oooops!
Anyway, this was our balcony before. It was rotting and I wasn’t too fond of the style. The three large beams below served a decorative purpose only and were beginning to warp.
Our friends at Diamond Custom Finishes took it down and remodeled it.
Here is the after.
We also decided to paint the garage a darker gray to match the house. Here is the garage before.
Here is the garage after.
With the help of some Facebook Friends, we decided to paint the house gray with black trim. We also painted the front door black. It now has a more updated modern feel to it. We are so happy with the results.
Here is the house before.
Here is the house after!
Oh! By the way! You know that mantel we re-did? We FINALLY got the hearth. Here is my hubby installing the insulation.
Here is the before mantel.
Here is the after!
Thank you for letting me share our improvements! I hope you approve!
More Updates to Our Home:
- Living Room Makeover Reveal
- Front Door Makeover Before and After
- Half Bathroom Makeover Before and After
- Dining Room Makeover Reveal
- Brick Mantel Makeover
- Our Cement Floors After
- Guest Room Paint Makeover
- Patio Before and After
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016
- ABC I Love You Printable - February 1, 2016
- DIY Stenciled Metal Laundry Trash Can - January 29, 2016