My husband and I were invited to a casual pot luck style party. Our assigned dish was dessert. Being that the evite had the words “bounce house” in it I knew immediately what to bring… Smores! Indoor Smores are quick easy, inexpensive, and both children and adults love to participate in making and eating them. Smores were the perfect sweet for the kid friendly evening BBQ. I was right! They were a hit.
Being that I didn’t have to cook or actually make anything, I decided to embellish a mason jar with a quick scrapbook paper sign and twine. I used a round dolly and inserted the BBQ skewers in the jar. I chose to bring both mini Hershey bars and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups for a little variety. Chafing dish fuel warmers can be purchased at a party supply store and are less than two dollars apiece. They will last for several hours.
Here are some pictures. The party was a blast and we had a lot of fun.
Here are some other cool Smores inspired ideas perfect for any party. Consider Smores for birthday parties, showers, weddings, small get togethers, or as a sweet gift!
Photo Source Unknown
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015
- How to Make Paper Pumpkins for Fall - August 26, 2015
- A Dozen Uses for DIY Photo Clips - August 24, 2015