Metallic Mason Jar Centerpiece
You KNOW I love a good Mason jar craft. I’ve even done a round-up of Mason Jar Crafts in the past. Most recently, I glittered some for to look like candy corn for Halloween and Fall. This time, I wanted to come up with something quick and easy. Specifically, I wanted to make this Metallic Mason Jar Centerpiece because it was a great décor piece to transition from Christmas to New Years. As an added bonus, it only take about 15 minutes to make!
Here’s what I used, but you can make any variation to fit your décor.
- Mason jars or Recycled sauce jars
- Metallic spray paint
- Raffia and twine
- Tea lights
- Silver serving platter
- Gold and silver ornaments
- Tea light holders
My favorite jars to save are the Classico sauce jars (notice I don’t have any recipes on this blog… yes, I use sauce in a jar a lot of the time!) They come in a couple sizes and they are pretty without the label. Also, the label comes off SUPER easily. All you need is a little hot soapy water and the abrasive side of a sponge and you are good to go!
I sprayed the jars upside down in a well-ventilated area. I only needed one coat for these.
The jars look plain but I wanted to add a little raffia and twine to the top.
I found the platter and ornaments at the 99 cent store… SCORE! I thought it turned out quite nice for a 15 minute craft project!
Check out more of my Mason Jar Crafts!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Plastic Trick or Treat Pumpkin Mummy - September 4, 2015
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015