Paper Toolbox Gift Card Holder Tutorial
Thank you to Ralph’s for sponsoring this Paper Toolbox Gift Card Holder Tutorial post as a part of the Gift Card Pairings Campaign. All opinions are 100% my own.
As a Crafter and DIY Blogger, I spend a lot of time at not only craft stores, but home improvement stores. Many of my fellow Bloggy friends could attest to that statement! My BEST friend, in fact is also a craft and DIY Blogger over at Simply Creative Ways. This year for Christmas, I knew right away I wanted to give her a gift card that I selected from Ralph’s awesome gift card selection. I ended up making a fun gift card holder that looks like a pink toolbox. Here is my Paper Toolbox Gift Card Holder Tutorial.
- Paper Cutter
- Pink, black, and glittery silver card stock
- Glue or double-sided tape
- Computer and printer
- Lowes gift card
- A fabulous present to go with it!
I ended up buying my friend DIY ideas: Projects and tips for every room and a $25 Lowes Gift card from Ralph’s.
To make the toolbox gift card holder, cut your pink piece of card stock in 4 ¼”X 7”.
Fold it in 3”, 3”, and 1”parts as shown.
Cut out 3 4 ¼” X ¼” strips out of the glittery silver cardstock, two silver latches, and a black handle.
On my computer, I made a little “Crafter” label, print it out and cut it.
Using double sided tape, I put it all together. You may find it easier to use glue or a glue stick, but I’m obsessed with double-sided tape and use it for everything… good stocking stuffer (hint hint)!
Here are a few AFTER photos. I can’t wait to give it to my friend!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014