Peach Zinger Cocktail Recipe
This week’s party cocktail recipes from David are a tasty Peach Zinger Cocktail Recipe including the recipe for Ginger Simple Syrup, a sweet cocktail perfect for serving at a winter party. Enjoy!
Written by David Edessa
Peach Zinger recipe:
- 1½ oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. Ginger Syrup
- ½ oz. Peach Schnapps
- 2 oz. White Grape Juice
- 2 Dashes Rhubarb Bitters
- Garnish: Lemon Peel or a peach slices
Serve over ice in an tall glass. Roll ingredients and serve
Ginger Simple Syrup recipe
- 2 oz. Ginger, thinly sliced
- 1½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- 1½ cup Water
- 1½ teaspoons Whole Black Peppercorns
Combine the ginger, sugar, corn syrup, water, and peppercorns in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Continue simmering for 30 to 40 minutes or until the syrup smells very gingery. Remove from heat and cool completely. Strain the syrup through a fine sieve, and discard the peppercorn & ginger. Store it in a clean glass jar with a tight lid in the refrigerator. The Ginger Syrup will keep under refrigeration for up to 6 months.
I hope you try it! What do you like to serve at your cocktail parties?
DRINK RESPONSIBLE & DRINK SMART! Rock 2013!!Be Safe!!
Check out all of David’s FANTASTIC cocktail party recipes! Find the perfect one for any occasion.
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015