Recycle Glass Bottles and Jars
Spaghetti jars? Baby food jars? Pickle Jars? Recycle Glass Bottles and Jars by getting crafty!
It IS easy being green! Everyone has glass bottles and jars just waiting to be recycled in their cupboard. I actually didn’t realize how interesting spaghetti jars and pickle jars were until I peeled off the label the other day. They actually make perfect sized drinking glasses or craft storage containers. Mason jar crafts are omnipresent. I’ve done a few of my own!
Here are six eco-friendly crafts from recycled glass bottles and jars. These are some of my favorite. The flower vases and glass bottles make elegant centerpieces… such a fun and inexpensive idea for a wedding.
- Spice Rack from Natural Modern Materials
- Storage Containers
- Flower Vases from Wedding Number Three
- Glass Jar Frames from Apartment Therapy
- Terrariums from Crafting A Green World
- Candle Centerpiece from Natural Modern Materials
Think Green and repurpose and recycle glass bottles and jars!
More Ways to Repurpose!
- Creative ways to recycle, reuse, and repurpose:
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015