Recycled Book Page Flowers
I have done so many recycled book page projects including wreaths to magnets and other embellishments! This one is one of my favorite. I saw these paper flowers in a Better Homes and Gardens magazine several months ago and I thought I’d finally try it out. I thought they would be perfect for gift wrapping. It’s a unique way to add personality to your gift. I kept all the pages from the Hollow Book Safe I made a while back so it worked out perfectly. Here is how you make these recycled book page flowers in three easy steps.
The only materials you need are:
- Recycled Book Pages
- Water Color
- Paint Brush
Simply water color both front and back of the book pages and let it dry completely.
After the pages are try, cut out petal shapes with scissors.
One by one, shape a rose by bending and folding each petal and pinching the bottom into the desired shape.
I hope you try it out! The color possibilities are endless!
More Paper Flower Tutorials:
- Easy Coffee Filter Flowers
- Recycled Phone Book Origami Paper Flower
- Recycled Coin Wrapper Paper Flower
- Book Page Paper Flower Magnet
- Back to School Teacher Bouquet
- Coffee Filter Flower Gift Wrapping
- Toilet Paper Roll Flower Ornament
- How to Dye Coffee Filter Flowers
- Animal Print Accordion Flowers for a Tween Birthday
- Paper Flowers Made from Napkins
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015