Recycled Pringles Can Gift Kits
I have seen a few Pringles can cookie tins on Pinterest. They are cleverly wrapped and hold the perfect sized cookie. I’ve seen them wrapped with Christmas paper complete with a bow and I’ve seen them wrapped like a Mummy for Halloween. These lovely ideas inspired me to create these Recycled Pringles Can Gift Kits with a “pull me” tag and ribbon. The long vertical shape is perfect for this.
Here are the cans I used.
I made these nail kits for a teenage girl is four easy steps.
STEP 1: Choose your gift.
STEP 2: Make a “pull me” tag.
STEP 3: Tie all your gifts together with ribbon.
STEP 4: Insert them into your decorated Pringles can.
Other Gift Kit Ideas:
- Sushi Theme- chopsticks, sushi mat, soy sauce dish, packet of soy sauce, instructions on how to make sushi
- Movie Theme- different types of candy and movie tickets
- Spa Time Theme – loafa, travel sized soaps, bubble bath, bath wash, foot scrub, sponge
- Tool Kit – screw drivers, nails, other tools
- Sewing Kit – needles, thread, scissors, buttons
- Makeup Kit – brushes and makeup
- Creative Kit for Kids – crayons, markers, paints, brushes, stickers
- Travel Theme – travel sized toiletries, tooth brushes
- Puzzles – puzzle pieces and a photo of the completed puzzle
- Bachelorette/Bachelor Party Kit- small liquor bottles, shot glass, cards, vail, sash, temporary tattoos, fun straws, games, etc.
- Fourth of July- fill it with sparklers, snaps, matches
- General- fill it with holiday themed candy and decorate accordingly
Here are some more fun trash to treasure ideas and tutorials!
What else can you do with a Pringles Can???
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- A Dozen St. Patrick’s Day Ideas - March 7, 2014
- DIY Spring Bunting and Gift Box Set - March 6, 2014
- St. Patrick’s Day Fabric Scrap and Burlap Scrap Bunting - March 5, 2014