Repurposed Dynamite Stick Patriotic Party Favors
Thank you to SweetWorks, Inc., for sponsoring the candy for this post, Repurposed Dynamite Stick Patriotic Party Favors.
If you know me, you know that I work out often. When I do, I bring bottled water with a vitamin B12 energy powder mixed in. The powder comes in these cute little cases that I have been saving because I’m a Craft Hoarder (that’s right…I admit it!). They come in several colors and I have a ton of them because I buy them at Costco! Aren’t they cool?
When I got these cute little red, white, and blue Sweet Shapes stars from SweetWorks, Inc., I thought I’d make some candy filled patriotic party favors that look like little dynamite sticks with my containers. If you don’t have these containers, you can make larger favors with toilet paper rolls.
- Plastic Energy Powder Containers (or something similar)
- SweetWorks Sweet Shapes Candies
- FREE “Have a Blast” Printable
- Decorative Paper
- Black Cardstock
- Double-Sided Tape
I made sure each container was clean and dry and filled them with the red, white, and blue, star pressed candies.
Next, I wrapped each container in patterned decorative paper and secured it with double-sided tape.
I taped a piece of twine to one of the containers, and then bound three containers together with a black piece of cardstock. I also printed and added a little tag that says “Have a Blast!”
These little favors are great for the Fourth, Memorial Day, end of the school year, or any birthday party. In case you missed them, check out some of my other patriotic craft and party ideas!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 32 Cheap and Easy Crafts You Can Make from Dollar Bin Items - May 29, 2015
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015