Repurposed Dynamite Stick Patriotic Party Favors
Thank you to SweetWorks, Inc., for sponsoring the candy for this post, Repurposed Dynamite Stick Patriotic Party Favors.
If you know me, you know that I work out often. When I do, I bring bottled water with a vitamin B12 energy powder mixed in. The powder comes in these cute little cases that I have been saving because I’m a Craft Hoarder (that’s right…I admit it!). They come in several colors and I have a ton of them because I buy them at Costco! Aren’t they cool?
When I got these cute little red, white, and blue Sweet Shapes stars from SweetWorks, Inc., I thought I’d make some candy filled patriotic party favors that look like little dynamite sticks with my containers. If you don’t have these containers, you can make larger favors with toilet paper rolls.
- Plastic Energy Powder Containers (or something similar)
- SweetWorks Sweet Shapes Candies
- FREE “Have a Blast” Printable
- Decorative Paper
- Black Cardstock
- Double-Sided Tape
I made sure each container was clean and dry and filled them with the red, white, and blue, star pressed candies.
Next, I wrapped each container in patterned decorative paper and secured it with double-sided tape.
I taped a piece of twine to one of the containers, and then bound three containers together with a black piece of cardstock. I also printed and added a little tag that says “Have a Blast!”
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014