I’ve seen a lot of Scrabble craft projects like ornaments, key chains, and jewelry on Pinterest and Etsy, which gave me inspiration to do this project. We had an extra old Scrabble game sitting all alone in our closet ever since we got… wait for it… the Scrabble Diamond Addition! Yes, I am quite the Scrabble geek. I made this Scrabble art piece for our guest room. I used an 8X10 frame and was able to fit the words, welcome, sleep, trip, dreamers, travel, guests, and getaway from the tiles of one Scrabble game. Make sure you lay out your words to ensure proper fit into the frame.
This would make a great DIY gift as well! Consider making one with themed words for other rooms in the house like a kitchen, bathroom, playroom, or game room.
Looking for more craft ideas? Try these!
- Cookie Mason Jar Gifts
- Cookie Lollipop Gift
- Easy Felt No Sew Bags
- Mason Jar Teacher’s Survival Gift Kits
- Wine Tasting Party Score Card Printable
- Mango Pina Colada Lip Balm DIY
- Toilet Paper Roll Gift Wrapping
- Recycled Carton Gift Basket
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015