St. Patrick’s Day Treat Boxes
I am on a treat box roll! I know I just posted how to make Candy Box Treat Boxes the other day, but I couldn’t help myself and just HAD to make some St. Patrick’s Day Treat Boxes since Valentine’s Day is officially over. I made these with my Fuse Creativity System from Fiskars. Here’s how I made them.
- Fiskars Fuse Die Cut and Letterpress
- Treatbox Design Set, Large
- Fiskars Large Cutting Plate
- Scrapbook paper
- Tape or glue
- Any embellishments
Place your treat box design set on the machine. I put the plates on top so that the design on the box would be plain.
Place your desired 12X12 scrapbook paper on top of the design set.
Note: I used regular scrapbook paper which worked nicely; however card stock scrapbook paper is a little sturdier. It depends on what you are putting inside. For example, temporary tattoos, stickers, plastic toys, some candy will work great in these.
Place your cutting plate on top of the scrapbook paper. You are basically creating a craft sandwich. Next, push the plate through the machine while cranking the handle.
The box cut out will look like this.
Fold the paper in the indicated areas.
Tape or glue your treat box together.
I embellished these boxes with shamrock stickers and I made a leprechaun buckle out of paper scraps for one of them. You can fill them with whatever your heart desires, like chocolate coins, play gold coins, small toys, or candy.
These treat boxes are addicting to make! I want to make them for every party and holiday. I will more then likely make an Easter themed treat box soon!
If this post is your style, you may also like my post on Boarder Punch Gift Wrapping!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015