Summertime or Anytime DIY Party Favors for Kids
As I mentioned earlier last week, my best friend and I decided to throw a little beginning of summertime party for the kids at our daughter’s preschool. I made these cute little ice cream themed invitations, and I also made an ice cream cone banner. This weekend, I made these Summertime DIY Party Favors for Kids to pass out as well. I whipped them up pretty quickly with a few things.
- Plastic ramekins with lids
- Colorful candy
- Tag or craft punch
- Hole punch
I filled each ramekin with colorful Sixlets candies. I made extra for all the siblings too. The candies are great because you can buy practically any color to fit any theme or color scheme.
I stacked three different colors for each child.
Then, I designed and printed these tags that say “Happy Summer” and punched them out with a tag craft punch as well as punched a small hole for the ribbon.
I tied each stack with curling ribbon and the tag. That’s it! Super easy! Just change up the colors and tag to fit any party theme or color scheme.
In case you need some more ideas for party favors, here are a few of my most recent favorites!
- Glow Stick Fourth of July Party Favor Printable
- Summertime Party Favor Gift Idea and Printable
- Repurposed Dynamite Stick Patriotic Party Favors
- DIY Stenciled Party Favor Bags
- Repurposed Tic Tac Packs Craft Kits
- Cookie Lollipops
- DIY Candy Box Treat Boxes
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Washi Tape Gift Wrapping - November 25, 2014
- Holiday Tips for a Beautiful Home - November 25, 2014
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014