Summertime Party Favor Gift Idea and Printable
Thank you to SweetWorks, Inc., for sponsoring the candy for this post, Summertime Party Favor Gift Idea and Printable.
School is almost over and I wanted to share a fun little gift idea for your kids to take to their friends at school, or for anytime fun. I can’t believe that summer is just around the corner. This year has gone by so fast! Having a little one makes the days go by way too fast.
When I saw these Aquarium Candy Fish from SweetWorks, Inc., I fell in love and knew immediately what I wanted to do. They are just adorable…and taste good too!
I was at Michael’s a few days ago and saw these adorable little shovels for the beach and they were on sale. I think I got them for about .50 a piece.
Here is how to make them. You only need a few things.
- Plastic Shovels
- Aquarium Candy Fish
- Free “Have a Great Summer” Printable
- Clear Party Favor Bags
- Baker’s Twine
- Hole punch
- Double-sided Tape
I filled each shovel with the Aquarium Candy Fish from SweetWorks, Inc.
I made little tags that say “Have a Great Summer”, and since I already made them I thought I might as well share them! You can download the free printable here.
I put them in clear party favor bags and tied them up with blue Baker’s twine with a little tag.
Here are a few more pictures.
I hope you enjoyed them and use the printable. In case you missed it, here are some more party favor ideas to help inspire you!
Here are a few of my favorite SweetWorks candy posts I have done in the past on Inheriting Our Planet:
- Mini Upcycled Plastic Cup Baskets
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat
- Hand Turkey Candy Dishes
- See-Through Owl Halloween Party Favors
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015