Teacher Appreciation Free Printables
This is the first year in many years that I finally get to participate in Teacher Appreciation week! As a bonus, I have the honor of participating in another Craft Lightening! This sweet little gift can be made in less than 15 minutes! Mia is in her first year of pre-school and has three teachers. I thought I’d make a few Teacher Appreciation Free Printables that can be used as gift tags, bookmarks, or little signs. With a little bit of paper scraps and ribbon you can embellish them any way you’d like.
I came up with three sayings that I found online:
- 2 Teach is 2 Touch Lives 4 Ever
- Thank you for helping me GROW.
- There’s no one quite like a special teacher and no one quite as special as you.
Materials I used were:
- Scrapbook paper scraps
- Paper Cutter
- Picture corners
- Double-sided tape
- Craft flowers
The printable looks like this, so that you can dress them up however you’d like!
They can be used any way you please. I thought the “Thank you for helping me grow” one can be attached to a BBQ skewer and inserted into a favorite blooming flower or plant.
Download the FREE Printable…
I hope you enjoy them! The creative possibilities are endless for these.
Be sure to check the other fabulous Bloggers participating in this series!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 32 Cheap and Easy Crafts You Can Make from Dollar Bin Items - May 29, 2015
- Frozen Fever Birthday Party Bunting - May 27, 2015
- Supporting Anti-Bullying: My Personal Story - May 26, 2015
- Repurposed Yoghurt Container Turned Succulent Pot - May 25, 2015
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015