Tic Tac Pack Spice Containers Printable
This post, Tic Tac Pack Spice Containers with FREE Printable, was brought to you by the makers of Tic Tac® mints.. I received compensation to write this post through the Tic Tac® Pack program… all opinions expressed are my own.
My family camped a lot when we were younger and I thought that Tic Tac packs were the perfect size to transport herbs, spices, and seasonings while camping or traveling. I love trying out different Tic Tac flavors especially the Fruit Adventure flavor. Fruit Adventure Tic Tacs mini capsule-shaped candies come in: Mango (yellow), Orange (orange), Green Apple (green), and Cherry (red)!
Creativity definitely runs in my family. Growing up, I think I learned the most from my older brother. He is six years my senior and I thought, (and still think) he was (is) the most influentially creative person in my life. I look up to him in so many ways. He is a Graphic Designer and I am lucky enough to share some Tic Tac Pack Spice Containers with FREE Printables today that he designed. Here is how you make them.
- Tic Tac Packs
- FREE Printable from Figure Ground Graphics
- Full Sheet Label Paper
- Herbs, Spices, Seasonings, or Sprinkles
Enjoy your Tic Tacs! I must say I am a HUGE fan of the Strawberry Fields pack and this Fruit Adventure pack comes with two of my favorite flavors (mango and green apple). I always have a pack in my purse.
Print your FREE Printable on full sheet label paper.
My brother designed three different types of labels:
- Herbs (basil, dill, oregano, parsley, sage, and thyme)
- Seasonings (beef seasoning, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper)
- Spices (red crushed pepper, paprika, nutmeg, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, all spice)
- Sprinkles (powdered sugar, parmesan, cocoa powder, cinnamon sugar)
Cut out the desired labels and place them on your filled Tic Tac packs! Here are a few pictures of mine.
I hope you enjoy them! In case you missed it, here are some other ways to repurpose Tic Tac packs into DIY gifts or party favors!
Thank you to Tic Tacs for sponsoring this post! Join 12M others and stop by the official Tic Tac Facebook page!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- 20 Cool Must Do Stenciling Projects - May 22, 2015
- DIY Accordion Paper Butterflies with ASTROBRIGHTS® Papers - May 20, 2015
- Planting Succulents in Thrift Store Vases - May 19, 2015
- Easy Ways to Declutter and Improve Your Garage - May 18, 2015
- Photo Craft Project Ideas - May 15, 2015