Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
Mia and I recently read a book together that was about a pink bunny. She loved that book from school and so when I asked her what she wanted to make she said none other than… a pink bunny! It worked out great too because it’s spring time and this would make the perfect Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft for Easter.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Scrap paper
- Wiggly eyes
- Glue stick
- Pink craft paint
- Paint brush
First, I had Mia paint the toilet paper rolls pink. Anytime I ask her to paint something she gets so excited.
While she painted I cut out some eyes, nose, whiskers, ears, and feet shapes for our bunny all out of scrap paper I keep in a bin. Mia picked a pretty pattern for the ears and feet which I thought were a great idea.
I cut two slits in the top of a toilet paper roll and she added glue with a glue stick and slipped them into the slots.
She also glued the bunny face and wiggly eyes together with a glue stick.
We put it all together and added a pompom in the back for a tail!
More fun Easter craft ideas:
- Mini Plastic Cup DIY Easter Baskets
- Easter Egg Clothespin Craft for Kids
- Ribbon Craft Flower Arrangement
- No Sew Easter Kitchen Towel
- Spray Painted Birdcage
- DIY Spring Bunting and Gift Box Set
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Clever Tips for Cleaning Your Vehicle with Vinegar - February 8, 2016
- Quick and Easy Valentine Treats - February 5, 2016
- Pencil Valentine Printables - February 3, 2016
- ABC I Love You Printable - February 1, 2016
- DIY Stenciled Metal Laundry Trash Can - January 29, 2016