Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft
Mia and I recently read a book together that was about a pink bunny. She loved that book from school and so when I asked her what she wanted to make she said none other than… a pink bunny! It worked out great too because it’s spring time and this would make the perfect Toilet Paper Roll Bunny Craft for Easter.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Toilet Paper Rolls
- Scrap paper
- Wiggly eyes
- Glue stick
- Pink craft paint
- Paint brush
First, I had Mia paint the toilet paper rolls pink. Anytime I ask her to paint something she gets so excited.
While she painted I cut out some eyes, nose, whiskers, ears, and feet shapes for our bunny all out of scrap paper I keep in a bin. Mia picked a pretty pattern for the ears and feet which I thought were a great idea.
I cut two slits in the top of a toilet paper roll and she added glue with a glue stick and slipped them into the slots.
She also glued the bunny face and wiggly eyes together with a glue stick.
We put it all together and added a pompom in the back for a tail!
More fun Easter craft ideas:
- Mini Plastic Cup DIY Easter Baskets
- Easter Egg Clothespin Craft for Kids
- Ribbon Craft Flower Arrangement
- No Sew Easter Kitchen Towel
- Spray Painted Birdcage
- DIY Spring Bunting and Gift Box Set
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Plastic Trick or Treat Pumpkin Mummy - September 4, 2015
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Party - September 2, 2015
- The GMC DIY Challenge is Live - September 1, 2015
- Smart DIY Ideas to Help Prepare Your Home for Fall - August 31, 2015
- How to Throw a Fabulous Glam-O-Ween Party - August 28, 2015