Top 15 Recycled Crafts and Projects of 2012
It is so tough to figure out what the top projects are for the 2012, especially when you have to sort through over 200 posts I wrote this year! I ended up narrowing them down specifically to recycled, repurposed, or upcycled projects. All of these got a lot of love from social media. They have been liked, shared, pinned, tweeted, emailed, stumbled upon, you name it! Here are my Top 15 Recycled Crafts and Projects of 2012. Enjoy!
- A quick and easy project, this Recycled Coffee Bean Sack Pillow is an inexpensive way to add style to your outdoor patio furniture.
- Eco-Friendly Gift Wrapping out of recycled grocery bags is the way to go for any occasion.
- There are several tutorials out there for this one! Here is the quickest, cheapest, and easiest way to make DIY Colored Glass.
- I found these night stands for $5.00 each! Here is how I Refurbished Garage Sale Night Stands.
- What do you do with all those fabulous cards you receive every year in your mailbox? Recycle them of course into a Recycled Christmas Card Ornament. This craft was re-pinned over 500 times and counting on Pinterest!
- Another steal for five bucks, here is a fun Garage Sale Bench Makeover I made by adding a cushion and pretty fabric.
- A SUPER inexpensive way to add flair to your guest room, here is how I made Shoe Box Lid Wall Art out of old shoe box lids and stencils.
- A popular retail wreath that you can no longer buy was circulating through social media this year. Here is my version of a Recycled Book Page Butterfly Wreath.
- From an old iron plant hanger I found in a garbage pile, I made this Repurposed Plant Hanger chandelier for my daughter’s bedroom.
- Another super easy and fun way to recycle those old Christmas cards is to make Repurposed Bottle Cap Magnets out of them!
- You know you drink out of those plastic water bottles all the time! Make Recycled Water Bottle Flowers to embellish gifts or other craft projects.
- This is a fun macramé tutorial I did to make a Recycled Mason Jar Lantern that is perfect for your back yard or patio.
- Another fun water bottle project, make these Recycled Water Bottle Butterflies, a project easy enough for the kids to do.
- This little sucker is pretty darn sturdy and has still lasted this whole year. Here is how to make a Recycled Magazine Bowl.
- I reused an old painting I no longer loved and my daughter’s first baby blanket to make a Recycled Painting Organization Board.
Here are some more fun trash to treasure ideas and tutorials! In case you missed them!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014
- Ten Easy Elf on the Shelf Ideas - November 19, 2014
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover - November 17, 2014
- Easy Christmas DIY Ideas - November 14, 2014