Whimsical Monogram Sign
Yesterday I posted about some decorations I made for the Baptism of my God Daughters (Yes! Twins!). These decorations aren’t exclusive to a baptism; rather some of the ideas can be used for a baby or bridal shower too. I wanted to share more pictures but, specifically, a whimsical monogram sign that my best friend Jennifer and I made. For this sign we used:
- Wooden monogram letters for each baby
- 3.5”, 3”, and 2” circle punch
- Scrapbook Paper
- Fishing line
- Wooden frame
- Staple gun and staples
I first did the tedious task of punching out circles, two for each side, and laid them out in a pattern.
Using fishing line, Jen attached each line of circles using double sided tape. She carefully attached the monograms using the fishing line inside the frame as well. She attached each end using a staple gun. Here are photos. It was so hard to take good photographs to capture how cute it was! I STILL need to take that photography class!!
Here are some other photos of the party as well. Jennifer used all the decorations I made as well as some apothecary jars filled with natural fillers, balls, and shells to go with the theme. I filled the burlap shell jars I made with flowers fresh cut from my front yard.
We had a wonderful time and I am officially the proud God Mother of two beautiful twin baby girls!
Latest posts by Dinah Wulf (see all)
- Washi Tape Gift Wrapping - November 25, 2014
- Holiday Tips for a Beautiful Home - November 25, 2014
- DIY Christmas Card Display - November 24, 2014
- Easy Mini Winter Scene in a Cloche - November 21, 2014
- My Craft Room: Inspiration, Creativity, & Tradition - November 20, 2014