I LOVE this hanging basket. It has been so useful over the past year. I have used it for my front door for several holidays and seasons. In fact, I even mentioned in a post last fall that I should entitle it One Basket Five Ways. Now that the holidays are over, I wanted to do a winter wreath for after Christmas.
I didn’t purchase anything new. I rummaged through my existing decorations. I gathered some:
- White feathers from my Christmas tree
- Artificial succulents I used to embellish my Christmas card display
- A garland from my outdoor Christmas decorations
- Artificial floral pieces from a Christmas wreath I made this year
- And thick burlap ribbon.
When I make these things I never know exactly what I’m going to do. I just grab what I think might look good together and start arranging and rearranging. This particular piece just got bigger and bigger!
When I was satisfied I tied a giant bow with thick burlap ribbon. I simply tied it in a knot and then folded the edges back.
Here are a couple photos.
In case you miss the other wreaths I made with this basket, check them out here:
- Burlap Butterfly Hanging Address Wreath
- Radiant Orchid DIY Spring Door Decoration
- L-O-V-E Front Door Decoration
- Four Leaf Clover Front Door Decoration
- Hanging Fall Wreath DIY
I hope you like it! Thanks for reading!