Clever Coat Hangers
One of the best parts of blogging, is visiting other blogs and being a part of the blogging community. There are so many interesting and unique projects and not to mention, creative blood out there to inspire us!
I’ve noticed so many cleaver coat hanger projects lately, and I had to share a few. My ABSOLUTE favorite, the vintage trophy coat rack is from Design Sponge. I’m going to have to recreate this one for sure! Anyone want to part with some old trophies?
Here are some cool ideas for coat hangers from some of my favorite websites that double as wall art!
- Babydoll Coat Rack from Craftzine- OK, so this first one is a little odd, but I’m sorry… I think it’s absolutely ingenious!
- Rustic Coat Hanger from Calfinder – perfect the way it is, but also try painting it in bold colors to modernize the look
- Vintage Trophy Coat Rack from Design Sponge – favorite!
- Autumn Coat Rack from Casasugar- so simple and pretty, this would look cute in a nursery or kids room
- Cassette Tape Coat Hooks from Ready Made- repurposing at it’s finest!
- Pretty Paper Coat Rack from Design Sponge – perfect for any decor, choose a paper to fit your style