These are quick and easy gift tags to make, especially for summertime birthday parties. We have quite a few birthdays coming up, so I thought I’d be proactive and make these tags to prepare. They only take a couple minutes, and come on, they are adorable! Here is how you make these simple DIY Fruit Slice Gift Tags.
Time: 5-10 Minutes
- Colored Paper
- 3.5” Circle Punch
- 3” Circle Punch
- Elmer’s Disappearing Purple Glue Stick
- Sharpie® Art Pens or Pens
- Hole Punch
Watch the YouTube video:
If you don’t have circle craft punches, you can use other round objects such as drinking glasses or mugs as a template. You need two sizes; one for the rind and the other smaller size for the inside of the fruit. The ones pictured here have a half inch size difference.
Fold both circles in half and glue the smaller circle on the outside of the gift tag. Use colored markers to draw the inside of the fruit. I used fine tipped Sharpie markers. Punch a hole in the corner and write your message inside. Use ribbon to tie it to a gift. That’s it!
In just a few minutes you have added your own personal touch to wrapping the gift… and if you know me, you KNOW I love making cards and invitations and gift wrapping. Here are a few other handmade cards I have done in the past. Some of them include free printables! Check them out!
- Origami Hearts Handmade Card
- Thank You Teacher Movie Ticket Printable Envelope
- Let’s Taco ‘Bout How Awesome You Are
- True Love Punch You in the Face Printable
Here are some fun gift wrapping tutorials I have done too!
- Superhero Invitations and Gift Wrapping DIY
- Easy Circle Punch Paper Flowers
- Stenciled Gift Bag with Paper Flowers
- Jurassic World Gift Wrapping
- DIY Father’s Day Gift Wrapping
- Spongebob Squarepants Gift Wrapping