The other day, my Aunt and Uncle dropped off an early Christmas gift for my four year old daughter. Mia. My Uncle made it himself, and Mia just LOVES it so I just had to share this DIY whiteboard drawing table for kids with you today.
I suppose you could make it any height and size, depending on the board and age of your child. My uncle made this the perfect height for a 3-5 year old to stand and draw on it.
You can easily take the whiteboard on and off.
He drilled holes so that 12 dry erase colored markers fit on either side; one side for thick markers and the other side for the thin ones.
He also included an eraser and some magnets so that if she wants to draw on paper, the magnets will hold the paper down.
It’s really light weight, that my daughter can even move it herself from room to room.
She has played with it multiple times a day ever since she got it!
In case you missed it, here are some other before and after makeovers I have done for my daughter in the past:
- Playhouse DIY Mini Makeover
- Upcycled Thrift Store Bench for Kids
- DIY Playroom Wall Art
- Play Kitchen Hutch from Thrift Store Finds
- Chalkboard Activity Tray Thrift Store Makeover
- Kids Artwork Display Idea
- Thrift Store Doll Bed Makeover DIY
- Repurposed Kids Play Kitchen Hutch
- How to Upcycle a Step Stool for Kids