Thank you to GraphicStock for sponsoring this post, How to Make Your Own Gift Tags with Free Graphics. All opinions are 100% my own.
Join me in the GraphicStock Holiday Challenge in the quest to be more creative this holiday season. Visit GraphicStock and sign up for the free 7-day to make their own holiday printables for free, enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card and explore the easily accessible library of images! Today I am sharing how to make your own gift tags using these free graphics from GraphicStock.
I signed up for my free 7 day trial on GraphicStock.com.
In spirit of the GraphicStock Holiday Challenge, I searched for “christmas”. Over 10K images came up! There were so many great ones to choose from. This time, I went for merry and bright!
I opened up my favorite graphic design software and added a personalized message for each gift tag.
Next, I put the images in a Word document and printed them out.
I also cut some colorful cardstock paper as a backing for my tags. These cute tags didn’t cost me anything!
Give it a try for yourself!
**Amazon Gift Card GIVEAWAY on GraphicStock!**
- Sign up for the 7-day free trial here.
- Visit GraphicStock website and locate the images needed to create holiday printables.
- Comment on your blog, sharing the link to the social media post containing their holiday printable, and sharing additional ideas for holiday projects using GraphicStock.
What is GraphicStock?
Most people don’t know where to go to get images, and if you’re using Google to grab images, you may be running into copyright issues. GraphicStock solves all those needs by giving you royalty free access to their vast library. GraphicStock is an affordable, subscription-based stock media site that gives you unlimited access to stock graphics, vectors, infographics and more! It’s a great value with:
- Unlimited downloads to the library of 250,000 graphics, images, vectors, icons, and more
- On average subscribers pay less than a dollar per download over the course of a year
- Simple, Unrestricted Licensing, Everything is 100% royalty-free
- Access to Premium Content
- Same content you would find on more expensive stock sites
- Continuously adding new content to the library so it stays fresh
Start a 7 day free trial! You can download up to 140 graphics from the library during your trial. It automatically rolls into monthly plan after the trial ends, so don’t forget to set a reminder. View the library and can start picking out graphics that you find useful for your gift tags and crafts right away. If you don’t want to use it past the free trial, please simply cancel your subscription so you won’t have to pay for the membership. No commitment needed!
Good luck on winning the $25 Amazon Gift Card!