Print Free New Years Countdown Cards for a fun Party Activity for Both Adults and Kids
I have done two different versions of this game and both times were a huge hit at our New Year’s parties. Today I am sharing a third version for both adults and kids over ay MyPrintly.
The first two I shared in the past were:
For this one I used bags. Some had notes, some were filled with goodies to share.
For this one I made DIY mini envelopes filled with little notes.
Both of these were geared towards kids, but this year I wanted to share a game adults could play too.
Print Out Gold, Black and White Time Cards
Print them here: Gold, Black and White New Year’s Time Cards
All you do is print and cut out these pretty cards over at MyPrintly and write down different tasks. You can do this two ways:
- Pass out the blank cards to your guests and have them anonymously write down a fun task to do. Encourage them to think of it like the “dare” part of the game Truth or Dare.
- Write them all out ahead of time. I gave some suggestions over at MyPrintly, but here are some additional ideas.
Come Up with Creative Activities and Dares
Fun Tasks for Kids:
- Play a card game.
- See who can stand on one leg the longest.
- Play “Don’t Break the Sugar Bowl” and see who can stay the quietest the longest.
- Wear your clothes inside out for the rest of the night.
- Switch clothes.
- Make a Happy New Year’s card for your parents.
Fun Tasks for Adults:
- Show your best dance moves.
- Swap clothes.
- Come up with famous people each person in the group looks like.
- Kiss someone.
- Do your best impersonation of a person in the room.
- Serenade someone in the group.
- Start a conga line.
- Drink a glass of wine in 15 seconds or less.
You get the idea!
I can’t tell you enough how much fun this activity is for you and your guests. I hope you try it out!
Here’s another fun kids activity you can do!
You May Also Like
- Recycled Can Centerpieces with Succulents
- DIY Party Decorations for New Years
- New Year’s Decorations on a Dollar Store Budget
- Kids Craft Ideas New Year’s Noise Makers