Trash To Treasure: 4 Ways to Reuse Old Boxes
Think twice before throwing away your old boxes. What better way to be eco-friendly and recycle than by turning trash into something functional. Recycling and repurposing boxes is budget friendly as well! There are many many ways to recycle boxes, but here are four ways you can repurpose cardboard cereal, food, and other boxes very easily.
The plate and napkin holder is for my daughter’s Paul Frank themed birthday party. The party is outdoors at a park and I wanted to make sure the paper plates and napkins did not blow away and came up with this solution. I covered an old wooden box with themed wrapping paper and scrapbook paper and added a personal sign… simple, cute, and festive.
1. Plate and Napkin Holder for a Themed Party
2. Cereal Box Magazine Holder
3. Food Box Organizers. A perfect and inexpensive way to stay organized.
4. Recycling Bin – Recycle to recycle!!
More Ways to Repurpose!
Creative ways to recycle, reuse, and repurpose:
- Repurposed headboards
- Repurposed shutters
- Repurposed Table Ideas
- Junk Drawer Crafts
- 10 Ways to Recycle Newspaper
- 5 Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 5 More Creative Ways to Repurpose Old Books
- 6 Ways to Recycle Bottles and Glass Jars