Do you want to build a snowman? Ha! I made this easy snowman joy wreath from three grapevine wreaths I found in the dollar bin at Target a couple years ago. It’s super easy to make and adds a little character to your holiday décor. Here is how I made it,
- Three Grapevine Wreaths
- JOY MDF Letters
- Paint & Paint Brush
- Ribbon, Both Thick and Thin
- Plastic Jewels
- Black Cardstock
- Craft Flowers
These are the wreaths I found in the dollar bin. They are the perfect size for this project.
I found these letters made out of MDF at Michael’s and painted them green.
Next, I added a little plastic gem to weigh them down a little and tied them to the wreaths
I tied each wreath together with ribbon.
I also made a top hat out of card stock and added some craft flowers.
Lastly, I added a scarf.
There you have it! Super easy snowman joy wreath!
Need some Christmas projects to inspire you?
- DIY Snow Globe Ornaments
- No Sew Elf on the Shelf Skirt
- The Elf on the Shelf Tradition
- Christmas Tree Centerpiece
- Kids Christmas Table Setting
- Ribbon Christmas Tree Tutorial
- Vintage Handkerchief Ornaments
- Easy Winter Forest in Apothecary Jars